MUUSE is seeking the right intern to help manage our online community!
The internship will work closely with our PR team, taking responsibility for MUUSE communication and interaction on several social media platforms. The position will require staying in touch with large community of MUUSE designers and partners about what they are doing, and sharing those stories in several social media channels.
The ideal candidate combines talent and experience in journalism with a passion for social media. This means you should enjoy being online, and be highly active on several social media platforms (Facebook, twitter at least, familiarity with Tumbler, Pinterest and Flickr are preferred). You should be comfortable conducting Skype interviews with designers, chatting up new followers and interested friends online. Candidates with enough knowledge and interest in arts and design to engage designers in conversation will be preferred.
This work demands an excellent communicator with an outgoing personality both on the phone and in person, who is extremely fluent in English and has a genuine interest in design and the arts. We are a highly international team, from Denmark, Italy, Greece, Taiwan, Sweden and the US.
- Building community on Facebook through several daily postings and interactions
- Building twitter audience by interacting with our followers and attracting new ones
- Building community in Tumbler and Pinterest
- Working with the PR team and commerce manager to evaluate the weekly results of social media efforts, researching best practices and continually improving on our approaches to being present on social media
- Interviewing designers – on Skype, phone and in-person, and keeping the team up-to-date on what they are doing
The internship is a full time paid position, and would begin with a month trial period, with possible extension to 6 months. We will work with you to meet your needs for educational transfer and the like. We are located in the center of Copenhagen right next to Kultorvet.
If you are interested please email your CV (including possible blogs and twitter accounts) and application to designers: email@example.com, and write “Online Community Management Internship” in the subject line. The deadline for applications is August 10 2012.