Participate in a workshop Friday August 31st in Copenhagen and help MUUSE develop an outstanding retail experience. If you do not live in Copenhagen continue reading as you can participate in our online workshop.
MUUSE is looking to support/augment their online business with a travelling fashion store, a pop-up store for the Ready-to-Wear items that can bring the uniqueness of the MUUSE experience into the physical world. We are searching for unique concepts that bring customer experiences beyond the traditional retail experience.
The pop-up store will be set up in existing retail environments (concept shops and department stores) for limited periods of time, so your concepts should take space limitations and movability of the store into consideration.
POSSIBLE STARTING POINTS
1. Mixed realities-blending the digital and physical worlds: What do you think is missing in the digital retail experience (online)? What do you think is missing in the physical retail experience (offline)? Can they learn from each other? Imagine new ways of combining the physical and digital retail experience
2. Storytelling: How can MUUSE enhance the customer experience of the physical Ready-to-Wear garment?
3. The Social garment: What could this be? Can the community be created through the garment? Can the designer create a dialogue with the customer?
WHEN AND WHERE
The workshop will be held on Friday 31st August @ 9 until 13 at ITU University of Copenhagen. We will meet in the DesignLab on the first floor (atrium).
If you do not live in Denmark then take the tour to our brilliant partner Boblr, who is running the MUUSE Retail Experience Online Challenge.
AWARDS AND BENEFITS
The individuals that form part of the winning team will receive:
- Choice of scarf
- €200 gift card for MUUSE shop
- Mention on MUUSE Facebook page (18,000 Fans) and blog post on MUUSE’s website.
Please sign up by sending an email to Aaron Russell Mullane at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MUUSE Workshop” and a short description about yourself and whether you are a designer, blogger or a potential MUUSE customer.
In order to participate in the online challenge please go to Boblr and sign up.
Once you have signed up, you will receive detailed information about the challenge, team formation etc. Should you want more information prior to signing up, please call Signe Skov-Hansen at Teknologisk Institut +45 7220 2768.
Note that by taking part in this challenge and submitting your solution, you accept the Boblr® Terms and Conditions